The tenth edition took place June 17-21, 2019 in Hamilton Island, Australia.
- Mark Hickman, the University of Queensland
- Carlo Prato, the University of Queensland
- Michael Bell, the University of Sydney
- Travis Waller, the University of New South Wales
- Michiel Bliemer, the University of Sydney
- David Simchi‐Levi, MIT
Online Resource Allocation with Applications to Revenue Management
- SC Wong, University of Hong Kong
Continuum Modeling Approach to Land Use, Transport and the Environment for Urban Cities
- Stephane Hess, University of Leeds
Quantum Logic and Neural Preference Accumulation: A Leap Into the Unknown or a New Dawn for Dynamic Travel Behaviour Models?
- Michael Bell, University of Sydney
Designing Greener City Logistics Networks